Monday, December 10, 2007

Telepathy

Telepathy is defined as the ability of one to read other people`s mind and communicate information to others without having to speak directly to the individuals. At the extreme level a telepathic ability enables one to influence others mind and behaviour@Dr Xavier or Magneto. This ability is proven to exist among whales but no scientific evidence has indicated that humans possess such capabilities.

Reason i`m rambling about this is the many experiences that i encountered on this subject with my mom`s cooking. Since i was a little kid be it back from school, from tuition or from a long holiday overseas i will sometimes wonder what my mom is cooking at home and amazingly she gets it right all the time!! Just yesterday we visited my parents for dinner and a few days before that i was talking to myself that i am craving for her fish curry. To my surprise, dinner was served and guess whats on the menu...fish curry!! This phenomenon occurred many many times and leaves me no choice but to conclude that i do possess such ability.

The rule of the game is that i should not talk about it or else i might just jinx it. The funny thing is sometimes it appears through dreams. Ms-He Man seriously think that i been watching too much X-Men and Heroes to come up with such conclusion. She told me that this happened only because my mom knows me so well and have been feeding my fussy random cravings for the past 27 years..i`m not convinced!

Its funny that sometimes you just seem to understand someone`s thought and feelings without having to say anything. It is a mystery for me to solve and it begs the question am i one of them? Is Sylar gonna come and hunt me down? Save Randomclicker save the world?? The season continues....Heroes 2 : ) January 2008.






No comments: