Saturday, December 29, 2007

AVP2...blurgh!


For lack of better words to describe this movie...it is a major disappointment...mega blurghh..and a total bummer!. I have never slept that long in a movie theatre since the last Final Fantasy animated movie. I cant completely blame the movie though, for me the bad experience mainly stemmed from the fact that i have never seen any Predator or Alien movies.

For the life of me, i cannot differentiate which one are the Aliens and which one is the Predator. For me both of them kinda look alike as both of them have this badukang tentacles around them, both of them got this gooey bits coming out from their mouth and the scene that confused me most was when the Predator (i think) decided to open his mask and fight the aliens..boh of them look the same..arghhh!. At the end of the movie i ended up annoying my friend (and my neighbours) as i cant stop whispering to him to ask which one is the Alien and Predator. Sorry dude..but im totally lost!

To completely discredit this movie however might be not fair, as they were several fight scenes that made me jumped off my seat. The scene of the Predator hunting the Aliens through a sewer system was great, and really played to the Predator's strengths showing it as a calm, meticulous hunter taking care of business.

Ignore my rating on this movie as to those who enjoyed a slahing gory killing and alien chest popping might enjoy this movie and my only advise is to make sure you know which is which before even deciding to watch this movie haha.

Cheers all!

No comments: