Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekend

Woke up this morning feeling really horrible. It was 8:00am and tried to do my morning "crack" routine and guess what.. i cant move my neck. My whole right shoulder seems to be numb and jam. Ms-Heman tried to fix it but i think it just got worst and she blame it on the golf ..jeng jeng!. Arghh.. what a start to my Sunday! My mum told me it might be one of those "Selahau bantal" phenomenon and the cure for it is to put the same pillow out on the sun and sleep on it. Sounds easy..but looking at the unpredictable weather now..it might take me weeks to see a proper sun!

Been playing quite a lot of golf this week. My skin color is getting darker and soon it will take at least an ISO 1200 to shoot my face in the dark. I was a bit cheeky last Friday afternoon which probably explained the pain i am having at the moment.."ketulahan" they say hehe. I wont explain in detail as i know some of the ladies in the office knew on the existence of this blog..hello ladies : )!

Its my lil bro`s birthday this weekend and we had some small BBQ thing for him. It was a nice gathering as almost all of my cousins were there last night. The highlight must be the debut of my eldest cousin girlfriend who my aunts have been plotting to marry off for many months. It was hillarious as they already start planning what color they will and should be wearing on their wedding day..haha. Welcome the the family! : )

The Food


The cake

The Bday Boy

Yum yum

The Aunts

P.Widdy


Meet the parents

Nikon cap model

The Subject matter : )

No comments: