Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kurapak.com

Was surfing through the Brunei blogs this evening and bumped into this catchy title kurapak.com. Curious to see what its all about, I gave it a whack and read through a few posts. Guess what..its so damn funny!. It is basically a collection of random silly funny stories about random things. The one i read so far was about a guy Abu who moved to Australia and worked as a salesman in a huge supermarket. In this story he basically impressed his manager on his first day after managed to convince a guy who initially wanted to buy a kotex but ended up buying a boat, 2 super engines and a 4wd pajero instead.

Reading this blog takes me back to the days when i was a kid@sekolah ugama. Cool had a different interpretation back then..cool was all about kurul rambut and sinjang tapih (not getah or zip ones) and more importantly being able to tell funny lame stupid jokes. I was one of them. I collected all these stories from my uncles, friends and pass it to others. At one point i was really popular for this and was invited a lot to the seniors ( defined as darjah 4 and above) smoking session behind the toilet and was asked to tell them all these stories. They loved me for that and in return i got immunity from other big bullies in school..and my teacher hate my guts..hahaha those were the days!.


No comments: