Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dreams

They say that dreams are basically a response to our daily thoughts, activities and sensations. More often than not, it is basically a reflection of what has consumed our minds in the previous day or two. Some also say that a dream is a mean, a channel to express something which will be never said/done in waking life..thus keeping things balance..neutral.

Reason i`m rambling about this is due to some weird dreams i have been experiencing for the past few weeks. Last night i was editing the pics from our emblem party into my blog and went to sleep immediately after that. What did i get...i got chased by this she-man thing who tried to do a "vodoo" on me. I woke up in the morning feeling really tired and grouchy. A few weeks ago, i dreamt that Brunei got invaded by some military coup and the leader was this old horny looking Mussolini look alike. He line us all up (my friends and colleagues) to find his victim for the night and i saved my pack by pointing him to someone else who happened to be his "cup of tea".

The other day i dreamt that i was playing golf and my ball got buried into the ground. I tried to dig it up and guess what i found...oil flowing in the river just under the golf course!. We were all jumping around celebrating our new found fortune till we saw this guy running up to us with a gun. We ran really fast and i fell down while the others keep on running to save their lives. The gunmen pointed his gun to me and asked me to extract the oil for him..guess what my respond was..i am an accountant and i dont know how to separate oil and water!! Lame one but it saved my life! Hehe

Weird huh...I guess for me ..my dream is more of what and how i feel and what i see just before i go to sleep. A friend suggested me to wash my feet before i go to sleep...it does help. My parents used to make us read "Bismilah" 12 times..it helps too. The only challenge is to remember doing it...esp after a long day at work!


No comments: