Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bla bla bla!

Yesterday we had a big farewell party at the big chief`s house in panaga. Miss J ,my big boss for the past 5 years is now leaving for a better position in Perth, Australia. Its quite a fun night, i got to make my speech, gift presentation, singing and some gambus thingy, Yeah i got to dance with a bunch of accountants! Geez..sounds so happening eh..gambusing woth a bunch of accountants!

Things are going quite hectic at the office, just last week i was complaining that things are getting quite smooth, stable and thus a bit too quiet for me. I`m now involved in quite a few diferent projects which requires me to blab less and think and do more. Yep, i cant be anymore specific than that..if i want to keep my balls intact at least hehe.

I`m tired...and i`m exhausted...and i know its just the beginning...i think i need a break!

No comments: