Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fat fat fat

This morning im late for work. Woke up at 7:20 and rushed to the shower and just grabbed the first thing i saw in my wardrobe. I felt something was not right but i could`nt give a damn as it was already 7:45 when i left home. It struck me when i first sat on my car that it feels really tight. Im in denial and start adjusting the car seat to give me more space. It was ok for a while but half way to the office i felt it again and loosen the seat belt. It really hit me when i walked to the office and felt that my pants are really tight at the wrong places i.e. thigh, butt and waist. I now realized that im fat. I confirmed it few mins ago as i weighed myself and found out that i`m 7kg heavier since i first started golf few months back. I blamed it on the golf, i thought all the swinging, putting, long walk around the par3 course with my trolley every week should help. Well well well..it seems like back to the gym,,i am!

No comments: