Sunday, June 3, 2007

Good Weekend

It is definetly a good weekend this wk. Good golf..good food always equals to a good weekend. Went to two places to feed the tum tum this wknd. The KNY Kitchen in Kiarong and "Ran Mahal" in Batu satu.

The KNY Kitchen specializes in Thai food and probably serves the yummiest Tom-Yam and Mango/Steam fish ever in Brunei. The smell of the Tom yam is enough to either clog or clear your nose and the taste will make you cry like a small kid kena Lada`ie. It was my brother`s treat for his first salary and at the same time a formal introduction of his girlfriend to the family...UuUUUu!

The Ran Mahal on the other hand is an authentic Indian restaurant specializing in Indian food ..duh! It got everything you can think of papdom, aloo Gobis, Masalas, Tandooris, Beryanis and Nuns or Nans (Not sure how to spell it but you know what i mean!) I can assure you its value for money and will definetkly keep you farting all night!

Golf Updates..woke up really early to play golf at the empire with some "work" buddies . To our disappoinment, the weather was quite bad and we had to postpone the game to a later date. I was so looking fwd but at the same time was thankful that the game was cancelled. It was more of a meeting golf game in which i was dragged into. Thank god for the thunder..saved me my dignity hehe! On the other hand..had my best score at the par 3 this afternoon..36 is the number which roughly indicated that i boogied my way through the nine holes. Next is to really get my driver and long iron going...!

Ciao!

No comments: