Monday, June 25, 2007

Random Clicker or Random Putter?

My wife told me that i should change my blog from Random clicker to Random putter or golfer. Reason being i diverted from posting pics to blog, talk, think and play golf all the time. I think its just matter of time before i will get Srixons noodle for breakfast hehe!. Talking about Random golfer thats seems to be what happened to me last Saturday in Rba, I scored 123...a total bummer!Good news at least i`m not last..i ranked 2nd last among the 43 golfers who turned up for the competition that day.

Thinking one step back, i kinda analyzed my game and it revealed some interesting stats:

Contribution to RBA ponds hazards: 12 balls: +12 strokes.
Average putt on Green: 2.5 strokes per holes: 45 strokes
T-off to 100 yards before Green: Avg 2.7 strokes per hole: +49 Strokes
100 Yards to Green: +18 strokes
Total: 120+

Its interesting to see how much i can save my score by just improving on my short i.e. putting game. Even with a bad tee off and attack to the green, i still can score close to 100 with a good short game. Showed this stat on a proper excel spreadsheet to Ms-He Man justifying the need to to buy the new Scotty Cameron Newport putter but she was not impressed!

No comments: