Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blog blog blog

Is blog an addiction, obsession or compulsion? I don`t know..i like it b`cos i can share pictures and i can make a better use of my Espeed investment :),

Just finished watching Prison Break season 2...damn that series is addictive. The story plot is quite simple tho..A civil engineer who have a lot of tatoos and plans..many many plans! To those who haven`t seen it, go watch it! worth e very single penny!

Things are going quite fast at the office, all that i know its June already. My last holiday seems to be so far down memory lane.I feel that i need a break..but there are just so much things to do. Heard stories abt some frens who recently went for a golf tour. It sounds so good, group of boys driving around KL hunting for golf courses. The idea is simple..wake up early in the morning..drive and watch out for a long green course around the highway and stop for an 18 or 27 holes every day for the whole week! A perfect holiday!

At the same time, i keep on getting this compliment abt the status of my weight...told them the only reason im gaining is because my office now is at the ground floor, so i walk less! hehe

No comments: