Sunday, July 1, 2007

Blog worthy moment

Guess whats its abt...hehehe golf of course. Got my weekend golf fix at Mentiri GC yseterday. The weather was beautiful and it was a quiet afternoon. Apparently most of the Mentiri crocs went to RBA for a big charity tournament..too bad for them..good for us! There were four of us in the flite...Big Daddy cool, myself, the bird and invited one DRM croc to play with us. This is my 1st time playing in Mentiri since the last DRM tournament which was almost 2 months ago. To my suprise, my score improved quite "ok"ly, i scored 138 last time and i got 125 this time, almost a 13 stroke savings..hehe! Thanks to my Driver and Hybrid which finally showed their true potential...thanks to Hj Rahim and Pg Ahmad S hehe.

My short game was a bit of a disaster especially my putting. It must be because of my new putter...oh yes my new putter! Its quite different to my old putter, its longer, heavier and damn expensive. Based on my research this putter has a different shape to the other putters as it is shaped to a proper a putting stroke...well the way i see it its an investment..its the path to a great putting! Ciao ppl...enjoy ur Sunday!


No comments: