Monday, July 16, 2007

Great Long weekend!

Its been a great long weekend...i finally got my share of sleep for the week, went to driving range twice during the weekend, watch harry potter, went for 18 holes at Mentiri, almost finished my 24 series, bought the new optimus prime and scored hole in one..TWICE in a weekned! Sounds like a pefect life eh!

Harry potter as expected was fantastic (tho i still prefer transformers). Harry looks quite mature in this movie and the magic gets even darker. I think the best part of this movie was the fight scene between Dumbledore and Voldermort..so power! I still cant help thinking that Goldermort looks like the grimreaper from Bill and Ted...Ms He Man beg to differ!

The hole in one was actually from my new weekend addiction..PGA Tour 07. Its kinda cool as you got to design your own character and buy the latest equipment. I am currently training a team to compete against Tiger Wood and gang hehe!
Highlight of the week: I breaked my best score in Mentiri with a score of 109. My driver and hybrid saved me some strokes which led to 2 pars on a par 5 holes!. It was a one hot day and i can still feel my skin burining as we speak!.
This week will another buzy one...the week has not started yet and i am already looking fws for the weekend : )

No comments: