Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Argh,,its only Tuesday!

Tomorrow is Wednesday and man it has been a really crazy week! Started my day with meetings really early in the morning, site visits and a two way trip from KB-Bandar-KB for a meeting with the Bandar based people. I cant really complain...its my own will..my own doing..guess i will just have to swallow it...gulp!

Heard a mind blowing news from a text this afternoon which really made my day. I do not even know where to start so i guess i will just save it in my next post.

I do not foresee there gna be a lot of golf this week due to the work and personal commitments, but its OK...still have my putting mat and chipping green in the comfort of my own bedroom : )

1 comment:

Gembo said...

"Heard a mind blowing news from a text this afternoon which really made my day. I do not even know where to start so i guess i will just save it in my next post.".... my guess is He Man JR.... lurus inda?