Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend...weekend..yeay

Yeah..thats right..weekend is finally here. It has been a long week with non-stop meetings, ad-hoc stuff and budget finalization period at work. I am currently swamped with datelines in which some of them are quite imposissible to deliver. As usual, keep my calm...expect the worst and wish for the best!

Tried playing netball with colleagues at work this week. This is my first time playing the game and just realized how fierced the ladies can be on the court regardless of how innocent they looked like at the office..hehe. I am particularly stunned by by this one lady who just keep on swearing and shouting like nobody`s business. I was placed near the opponents net as the shooter..had a few attempts at goal..and after being scolded so many times i scored one goal! 1 point for the team!

There is gna be a golf game this week at RBA with the DRMers. I recently had lost my touch which i think might be due to my grips which i think is too strong which led to a close club face and hence the poor and wild shots.

Last but not least..Happy Bday to the Bird who just celebrated her Bday ystdy 26th July. Wish you all the best..

No comments: