Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What a day!

My oh my...it was such a hectic day today..i don`t even know where to start. Start off my day really early to visit the dentist in Panaga. I never really like going to the dentist ..ever!. However this time i have to go..i just cant stand the pain and the idea of waking up in the middle of night feeling numb and dumb. It was a painful experience...i felt abused...but one positive thing was that i came out from that room feeling better..much better!

The office was a different story..bumped into my Boss first thing in the morning...and he started to do his thing...the art of Tai Chi ( delegation). Worked my ass through lunch and finally completed the presentation by 4. The minute that i passed it to him he told me i will be presenting instead since i know the stuff quite well. haha..i should have known!

Managed to get out from the office at 5:15 and catch the bird for a quick golf game, After my first tee off, it started to rain and we decided to continue anyway. Played quite badly today...i blamed the rain!

As for now..i want to relax..hey guess what..Heroes is playing..till then ciao!!

No comments: