Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Burned Out@Tiger Putt


Widdy told me that i`m burned out, I`m denying it but taking a step back i think i`m a bit burned out.I seriously dont think its the job, i think its all abt the bad timing rather than anything. In the office..there is now big huha abt managing expectations, trying to solve almost an impossible equation and unfortunately we are part of the problem. At the same time, the exam is just around the corner, tried as much as possible to get my butt to study but i just cant do it. Came back home around 7-8, eat dinner and sometime have to bring back the office stuff back home so at least i can enjoy bfast at the canteen.

This afternoon i decided that i need a break and catched the birds for a short golf game. My driver is slowly co-operating with me. My highlight for today was definetly my bunker shot in hole no 3. It was my fourth shot and my ball was burried in the bunker, Took out my s iron and just hit it through, the ball flew beautifully out the bunker and rolled on the green..and straight to the hole. Wah..that really made my day and hence the blogging!

1 comment:

gaffa said...

whoaaaaa that's a sandy par dude! nice one, shots like that will keep you coming back for more most defintely...