Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No more exam fever!

Exam time is finally over. I can finally enjoy back my life, watch tv till late, relax on our comfy safa rather than on the studying table and best of all no more sleepless night thinking about the exam. I cant really say much abt it..its gone and past. Just gna go with the flow.

Talking abt flow, had the previlege to play with the golf master aka Spidey on the same afternoon i finished my exam. Not sure if that was the best way to relax and cool down my brain after long day in the examination hall. Spidey seems to suck all the golfers power on the course that day and unleashed it through his driver and putter. He scored a birdie on a par 4 course hitting his second shot from the long bunker at the second hole and landed it inches away from the pin. He also showed me the "tiger stinger" by driving through between a narrow tree right onto the green using his 5 iron at the 6th hole. Said to myself i just need to invest more time to watch more golf channel to do the same thing!

No comments: