Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time Out..from studying!

Its been quiet at the office today. One of my staff was out of action, my Bos went to bandar for a meeting with the gamen people and the other one had to take a half day leave to take a time out teaching her children preparing for the exam. I remember back to those days when my dad taught us how to memorize the "sifir", he gave us a good 1 hr to memorize it and will start asking us from back and forth, left and right and upside down. I`m blessed as i`m given quite a big hard drive but unfortunately a slow processor. I can memorized but i can`t analyzed. (Explained a lot why my maths sucks and really good with Geography and History).

Anyway, update on my golf developments, managed to sneak my way out of the office to sign documents and salary slips in BSRC and ended up in Panaga GC at 415. As usual start off with either a mis-swing or "skirt" shot from my first tee off. I still cant control my nervousness when i`m being watched by strangers. I think my standard is getting better as i managed to keep my stroke to a double or boogie or double +1 (not sure what you called that yet). However, i still cant control my phobia at the 8th hole, an index 1 course in which the hazards includes moving cars on the side road. Last Sunday i managed to hit a 250 yard with my driver skewed nicely to the Amah quarters nearby. Damn, that hole is a killer, so now i decided to stick to my Iron 4 whenever i`m teeing off from that hole. I`m still yet to hear news from my uncle`s Bos who rumoured to want to sell his Mizuno 9.5 degree stiff driver. He told me..it might be a good deal but i guess i will just have to wait!

No comments: