Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Glitch in the Matrix

M Oil Dealer wins the deal, Captain Loan shark was 1 putt short to glory, GC, my "good man" came out par-less, Mohaimin is in the top 10 and Pg Shamry hit rock bottom. This pretty much concludes the first 2008 DRM golf tourney held at the RBC Golf course this morning. The usual suspects such as Samsul, Aizul, Renny, Meo, Rafali and Spidey were no where to be seen in the hall of fame. Has the bees lost their stings?..Is our DRM crocs showing signs of ageing?..or is this just merely a glitch in the Matrix or Is this a premonition of the future in our DRM league?

As for me, my putter is now slowly showing its true colours and hence the three pars this morning. The credibility of my new irons are yet to be tested as i am still familiarizing myself with the feel of a steel shaft. Last but not least Happy 25th B`day to the Yusbird..you can now apply for a bank loan hehe.

Till then...Cheers!

No comments: