Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A year older not a year wiser : )

Yeah, its my Bday today..turning 27 this year. ..a year older not sure if im a year wiser: ) . She-Ra keep on hassling me to deicde what i want for my bday..i really cant think of anything that i really want at the moment, a phone..my phone is still good, a golf set, i cant even swing properly yet with my old set, more toys? she will kill me..lens?? dont see any use for it yet...so i told her its ok...im fine..im happy with what i have: )

She-Ra suprised me with a super special dinner the chocolate cake and Calderetta (beef thingy with a potato and a really yummy sauce). The birds were there too joining us for dinner. They brought fried chicken and ice cream. After overeating, they put on the first episode of Supernatural. I do not know if She-Ra and I want to finish off the series

I got the feeling that it will be an interesting and challenging year ahead...lets just wait and see..



The cha cha chocy cakey!

No comments: