Saturday, April 7, 2007

No more 18 holes Virgin

Had my first attempt at 18-holes course in RBA this morning. I havent finished my lessons with my golf coach so i stuck to my Iron 4 for the long drive thorughout the course. My score was 140 which i thought was not really bad for a beginner. Took us almost 5 hours to complete the course mainly due to having to give way to other hot grumpy competition golfers.

If I am to describe RBA course... it is 'damn difficult' and it was sooo hot. Another frustration was that my golf parter is as short-sighted as I am.... so once the ball went up... it was pretty much like a treasure hunt.... thus 10 balls were lost. Hehe. Which is great for the little man on a bike selling balls gathered off the Jerudong golf course. Once I find him that is... then I can get my 50 balls for 20 bucks.

I guess I'll have to give it a few more goes before I can join the DRM Golfers for their monthly championships. Cheers.

No comments: