Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tired!

Man oh man..it was a tiring trip..out all night .till at one point we totally forgot that we are on a business trip hehe. Will blog more abt it in the next edition. As for now..i`m tired..my exam is just three weeks away and i havent laid a single min on that bloody study materials..furthermore .a collleague called just now to remind me that ive got to present something to the mgt tommorow..errksss! Looks like its gna be a another late night for me!

Oh before i forgot..a giant monitor lizard passed by me when i was about to hit my ball on the fairway this afternoon..i was totally shocked and totally disrupted my game..a potential par became a 9 stroker! On the bright side..almost had my first birdie on a par 3 hole...but i guess its just not my luck yet..will not give up! Mental note: i need to pay that indian dude $12 for the balls i bought this afternoon..in my defense i got no small change and desperately in the need for more balls!

K then..ciao!

No comments: