Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Watch this space

Some have been asking me on my next project on toys photography or professionally known as still photography. Time nw is a luxury and those long free nights seems like a distance memory. This morning however i was struck by an inspirational idea that potentially will be my next project. i have not figured out the exact storyline yet but it goes something like this...

Synopsis.

Based on a true life story, a modern romance depiction of the legendary uda dan dara, this is a story of childhood sweethearts who went through the bumps and rides of puberty and the ever changing cheesy lines in the globalization era.. It basically reminds the modern generation today that the old tricks in the book still and will always work. I dont wana elaborate further and will let your mind wonder.

The cast in my next production are no strangers to the toy business namely:

Captain america,
Emma frost
Hulk
Iron Man
Beast.

Till then... Cheers

No comments: