Sunday, September 2, 2007

The weekend continues...

On the same night we have to drive back to Lumut to attend my cousin engagement function. The groom`s family only appeared 2 hours after the agreed time. Everybody was tired, hungry and sleepy by the time they arrived...my nenek was mighty moody but in the end it all went well..my cousin is now officially engaged and its just matter of time before the parents gna get chuchus!

The weekend continues with another weeding the next day at JPPC. This time it is for our work colleague married to one of the big shots son. It was a beautiful but also a long wedding, we waited for at least 3 hours in the hall before we get to see the Bride and Groom...both of them look happy and beautiful in their wedding dresses and suit. The weeding is so grand...that my bos told me that it makes him felt like he wanted to get married again...told him its a great idea and he should run it through with his wife tonight ahaks!

The mum mum fiesta at my nenek in law place for the "haul" tradition before puasa..more food..except this time it was Indian food with Beriyani, lamb, masalas which led to my super fartness this evening! Here i am now blogging...and i know the same (if not worst) thing gna happen next week as people try to catch the last weekend for more hauls and wedding...fun fun fun!

No comments: