Monday, September 17, 2007

Battle of the bulge

5 days down the road, the bulge is still not showing any sign of "tuhusness". Figured out the kueh malaya, mee goreng, kutumayang, bergedel, cendol, ikan sambal, nasi lemak for Sungkai need to stop or at least phased evenly if i am really serious about losing weight this puasa. It all came to me when i had my shower yesterday and figured out my tummy size is not much different from a 5-month pregnant mommy haha. Taking a step back.. the last time i jog was probably 5 -6 months ago when i first found out that i had an active thyroid condition. At that point of time i was thinking no point i go exercising as my metabolism is going nuts and the best remedy is to enjoy it by eating lots and lots of food and lots of golf. All the sins from the past are now catching up quite quickly and its hitting me where it hurts most...my 2 big W`s..weight and waistline haha.

Tried jogging this afternoon and was quite surprise with myself as i can go on for almost 2.5km non-stop. My muscle seems to be ok but good luck waking up for Sahur tonight. As for puasa my first day was horrible as i had this gigantic headache all afternoon and it continued to the night. Must be due to the system shock and shows how addicted was i to sugar. I think i have found a solution to it..4 kurmas for Sungkai and Sahur...it helps..try it!


No comments: