Monday, August 20, 2007

Root canal

My nightmare is finally here...since i was a little kid i always bargged to my friends on how clean and nice my teeth was..the nurse who came to the school once every two or three months always said that my teeth was great and told me that my mum must have drank a lot of milk when im still in the womb...

Since then i hold to that thought and never visited the dentist thinking that it will always stay clean and healthy ..look what happened now...15 years later the dentist in panaga told me i got quite a bad infection and need to go the so called root canal treatment. The dentist tied me down to the torture chamber and put all sort of things into my mouth including nails, hammer, drills and vacuum type thingy. It took him almost an hour and finally said that he cant do it and i need to see the Orthodontist at JPMC for some specialized treatment...arghhhh! From what i can understand it gonna cost me a bomb and even worst its not covered as part of my company`s health benefits..yikes..! Looks like i will have to delay the procurement of the new irons...see i do get my priority right!

No comments: