Saturday, August 4, 2007

New found grip

Went to a golf pro for a fix today. I only have to do a one demo swing to him and he asked me to stop and told me its gna be an interesting and challenging weeks ahead as i am about to embark on a new golf journey with a new golf grip. Arghhh!

He told me that my swing plane and flexibility is fine but my grip is horrendous! He was suprised to see that i still managed to flex my hands and get the ball flying with my current grip. He taught me this new grip and told me that i will see almost an immediate impact as my ball will start to go the opposite direction. This apparently is a natural reaction as i am so used to do some sort of compensation in my old grip and swing. It will take me quite some time before i can get back to my rythm..if there was any to start with....

No comments: